Sunday, December 9, 2012

London Drugs Sex Toys?

Apparently Canadian drugstore chain, London Drugs, has started selling sex toys.  Apparently at the store right down my street! What?  Awesome.

I don't know about you but those "pleasure" stores run by fat vegans (already quite a quandary) unsettle me.  I am a child of the 80s, I want anonymity when I buy my sex stuff.  Not because I'm ashamed but because I'm used to anonymity in all I do and to talking ugly people about sex takes the thrill out of...everything...for me.
When I googled "London Drugs Sex Toys" I found some BS petition that was started in September (with 10 fucking signatures! lol!) on stopping London Drugs from selling these toys, and also lot's of forums with assholes talking about how it's horrible because kids shop there.
C'mon.  Really?  Your five-year-old daughter probably dressed as Katy Perry for Halloween.  And maybe don't take your kids down that aisle if you think they are even going to notice these things?
Gawd.
But anyway, yeah!  Sex toys at London Drugs and some Superstores too, I've heard.  That would have made the 2.5 years I spent toiling at Superhell a fuck of a lot more fun!
I'll do some recon for you all and maybe get some pics!!! :)

Potential rename to LongDong Drugs?
xoxo
Roxanne

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? dildos

    ReplyDelete